The SLO ULTRA Festival is an incredible two-day event open to the public, celebrating the best of Endurance Town USA!
Food & Drink
After your race is over, it’s time to sit back, relax and enjoy the best SLO County has to offer. Relax at our Central Coast lawn-party with BBQ, cold brew, great tunes and more! You earned it.
We’ve got great music on all 2 days of the SLO ULTRA Festival! From live jams, to local DJs spinning the best-of-the-best to get you pumped… this is the party of the year… and it’s FREE.
Over the 2 day festival we have trails, obstacles, vendors, activities for all ages, and all the benefits runner’s get – music, brews, food and more!
Schedule of Events
Times are Subject to change – check RaceSLO website, RaceSLO Facebook or your personal email from us prior to event
Friday, October 25th:
- 12pm to 6:00pm – Packet Pick Up and Late Registration in The Village of Arroyo Grande (for events if not sold out).
- Mandatory SCU Games Athlete Briefing TBD
Saturday, October 26th:
- 5:30 am – Lopez Lake OPEN for parking (proof of $5 prepaid parking pass or $10 cash on hand to be paid at gate)
- 6am to 4pm On Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 7:00am – 26.2M Trail Race Start (8.5 hour course limit)
- 9am 1st Games Event STRONGMAN & STRONGWOMAN
- 11am 2nd Games Event FUNCTIONAL FITNESS
- 1pm 26.2M Trail Race Award Ceremony
- 3:30pm Course Cut Off
- 4pm Festival Closes
Sunday, October 27th:
- 6:30am – Lopez Lake OPEN for parking (proof of $5 prepaid parking pass or $10 cash on hand to be paid at gate)
- 7am to 11am On Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 8am – 13.1M Trail Race Start (6 hour course limit)
- 9:30am 3rd Games Event ENDURANCE
- 10:30am – 5K Obstacle Race Start
- 11:30am Kids Race Start
- Noon 13.1M & 5K Race Award Ceremony
- 12:30pm Games Awards Ceremony
- 4pm Festival Closes
Thank You To Our Partners
Here is your opportunity to experience the private trails of San Luis Obispo County on the beautiful California Central Coast. Oak woodlands, rolling hills, lonely single track trail and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Do yourself a favor, register for the SLO Ultra....you deserve it.
Luis Escobar, Ultra trailrunner & Award Winning photographer
Register to Race!
All levels of athletes are welcome to join us for 48 hours of events!
Stay Up To Date With The Latest Updates and Event Info
connect with us