The SLO ULTRA Festival is an incredible two-day event open to the public, celebrating the best of Endurance Town USA!
Food & Drink
After your race is over, it’s time to sit back, relax and enjoy the best SLO County has to offer. Relax at our Central Coast lawn-party with BBQ, cold brew, great tunes and more! You earned it.
We’ve got great music on all 2 days of the SLO ULTRA Festival! From live jams, to local DJs spinning the best-of-the-best to get you pumped… this is the party of the year… and it’s FREE.
Over the 2 day festival we have trails, obstacles, vendors, activities for all ages, and all the benefits runner’s get – music, brews, food and more!
Schedule of Events
Times are Subject to change – check RaceSLO website, RaceSLO Facebook or your personal email from us prior to event
Friday, October 25th:
- 12pm to 6:00pm: Packet Pick Up, Pre-Registration for Heats, and Late Registration CoastHills Business Banking, Arroyo Grande (1580 W Branch St, Arroyo Grande CA).
- TBD: Mandatory SCU Games Athlete Briefing
Saturday, October 26th:
- 5:30 am: Lopez Lake OPEN for parking (proof of $5 prepaid parking pass or $10 cash on hand to be paid at gate)
- 6:00 am – 4:00 pm: On-Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 7:00 am: 26.2M Trail Race Start (8.5 hour course limit)
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm: Games Event, STRONGMAN & STRONGWOMAN (heat sign-ups at registration)
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm: Games Event, FUNCTIONAL FITNESS (heat sign-ups at registration)
- 9:30 am: 5K Obstacle Race Start
- 11:00 am 5k Awards Ceremony
- 12:30 pm: 26.2M Trail Race Award Ceremony
- 3:30 pm: Course Cut Off
- 4:00 pm: Festival Closes
Sunday, October 27th:
- 6:30 am: Lopez Lake OPEN for parking (proof of $5 prepaid parking pass or $10 cash on hand to be paid at gate)
- 7:00 am – 9:00 am: On Site Packet Pick Up and Late Registration OPEN
- 8:00 am: 13.1M Trail Race Start (6 hour course limit)
- 8:30 am: Games Event, ENDURANCE RACE (Separate wave starts for Male, Female and teams)
- 12:30 pm: 13.1M & Ultra Race Award Ceremony
- 12:30 pm: Games, Tie-Breaker Event
- 1:00 pm: Games Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 pm: 13.1M Course Cut Off
- 4:00 pm: Festival Closes
Thank You To Our Partners
Here is your opportunity to experience the private trails of San Luis Obispo County on the beautiful California Central Coast. Oak woodlands, rolling hills, lonely single track trail and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Do yourself a favor, register for the SLO Ultra....you deserve it.
Luis Escobar, Ultra trailrunner & Award Winning photographer
Register to Race!
All levels of athletes are welcome to join us for 48 hours of events!
Stay Up To Date With The Latest Updates and Event Info
connect with us